Thursday, June 28, 2018

Post #6: GoNoodle



For my digital tool box presentation, I chose to share GoNoodle. GoNoodle is an online program that offers over 300 different movement and mindfulness videos for teachers, parents and children. I have been using GoNoodle for about 2 years and I love it! I use GoNoodle videos during transitions, brain breaks and indoor recess. GoNoodle is free but also offers a premium membership ($10 for 1 year) that offers educational movement videos that align to core subjects, customizable question games, along with extensions and printables.

GoNoodlin' :-)

Wanna know more? Go check out my GoNoodle powerpoint :-)

4 comments:

  1. I've always heard great things about GoNoodle, but never actually implemented it because I teach middle school and thought that it would be too young for them. Since I am moving down to 5th grade next year, I am thinking about trying to incorporate it into my classroom. Do you think that 5th graders would enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the presentation you included! I know this is designed for lower grade levels but just in looking online and browsing other article as well, I've found that there is room for this even at the high school level. My level 1 ESL students are learning a lot of beginner vocabulary and we use a lot of songs to boost retention and understanding. I would really be interested in delving into this resource and seeing what high school students take away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students and I love GoNoodle, especially on snowy days! Great presentation Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to check this out and see if I think my junior ELLs would dig it.

    ReplyDelete

SUPER LEMON BUNDT CAKE

πŸ‹Hey Everyone!πŸ‹ mmmmmmmmmm lemon cake I wanted to share my lemon cake recipe with you since you all loved it so much! πŸ˜€ I orig...